Natural Farming heals the soil slashed by chemicals, herbicide and machines. Where Natural Farming is practiced,
the soil and water become clean and ecology is recovered. It is even being used as a tool to fight desertification.
Our farm is located in India, Tamilnadu, Kasavanampatti, 15 KMs from Dindigul.
We try to collect all the relevant information about zero farming and natural farming.
We just started natural farming, we will update frequently about the progress.
We have around 5 cows for milk .
We have the following crops at present.
- Drumstick the miracle tree
- Contact Mr. P. Alagarsamy at No:6/39, south street, Pallapatti, Nilakottai Taluk, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, mobile: 98653 45911 / 97917 74887 and Mr. P. Vivekanandan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone:0452-2380082 and 2380943. Read More
- Health benefits of Drumstick Leaves
- 7 times of Vitamin C of Oranges
- 4 times of Vitamin A of Carrots
- 4 times of Calcium of Milk
- 3 times of Potassium of Banana
- Jasmine flower
- Mango tree
- Gooseberry tree
- Bottle guard
We have other vegetables to plant. We will update once they are ready.
First Harvesting Started White Carrot – Raddish and Ladies Finger.